Friday, February 29, 2008

4:30?

It's been one of those mornings. J has been up since 4:30, which means that our play date at 8am is so not going to happen. The temper tantrums have already begun. We don't need to add more kids, toys, attitudes to this equation. The conditions are already right for a big meltdown.

I got my paper, glorious day!! I got Scenic Route, Making Memories, Jenni Bowlin, 2 Scoops from Basic Grey, Heidi Swapp Hearts (yes!) and other shapes/rub-ons, Bam-pop die -cut paper, Maya road chipboard, etc. Can't wait to play with it tonight.


On the subject of this layout, there is hidden journaling under the flower. The flower is a card my grandmother sent me that I recycled. I love that it opens. I'm not a big hidden journaling person, but I really enjoyed this. J. has been opening it all morning so I think he likes it too.

Off to find my Friday pants, have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

janel said...

Good morning early bird!
What a sunshine layout..so bright and perky. Hope your day is great and you have on your Friday pants!
Have a great day!