Monday, February 4, 2008

Best Laid Plans


After the birthday bash weekend, I'm tired. We tried to find some jeans, but alas, 2 years of being pregnant and then post baby did not help this search. Now, basically I am a 125lb girl with a J-lo bootie, and that apparently did not help the search for jeans. Which leads me to revelation of the day, perhaps I need to spend more time exercising and less time cleaning up my house.

Right now, I had hoped to be scrapping. But, J didn't want to take a nap this morning. For the love of paper (now you know how that phrase was born). So everything is getting pushed back. I will be scrapping this evening instead. So, not to leave you hanging, I will post one last layout from a month ago until I can post new stuff tomorrow.

Congratulations to Stephanie Howell and her family. They had a baby girl 2/2 (almost my birthday!). Until tomorrow.

Danielle

4 comments:

Norma Kennedy said...

Gorgeous Layout !

Norma (localocairis)

Anonymous said...

lovely page. I can relate to your jean drama because we are in the same boat. The only jeans that work for me I found at the Gap. Give'um a try and good luck.

Unknown said...

Beautiful Layout - I am really loving your style - keep posting!

janel said...

Hey!
Darling page..and looks like a layout on new jeans is in the works. Don't worry, you will get back to pre-baby, it is just distributed a bit differently now.
hugs