1. I'm grateful for my health, for my life, for my happiness that is not dependent on things or situations.
2. I'm grateful for my family, and my pug. Even the worst days together are still better than my best days without them.
3. I'm grateful for my friends. I have really loyal friends who love me for me. Who remind me to choose my battles.
4. I'm grateful for this hobby. It's simple, it suits me.
5. I'm grateful for photos, all the photos I've taken. The good ones, the bad ones, all of them. They mean more to me than most possessions I own.
Here is another Cosmo layout with Everafter:
Supplies: Cosmo Cricket Everafter Patterned paper: Something special, Something true, and Something old; plus white Bazzil Cardstock, American Crafts Thickers, and Maya Road chipboard hearts.
Instructions: Print journaling on white cardstock. Add patterned paper blocks and stripe. Adhere paper and photo. Add title stickers and embellishments. Easy!
Hope you are having a great weekend. March, coming in like a lion!