Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Is this thing on? RAK



I've been working on some scrappy projects and cleaning. My scraproom is a huge mess. I'll be cleaning that along with the bedrooms/bathrooms today. I found out my monkey loves bananas for breakfast, too cute.

I've been trying to figure out how many people do what I do, go to a blog, read the entry and leave without posting. I'm bad about that, I admit it. So, in the interest of Science, I am conducting some research. How many people do that on this blog? That is the question. To help me figure that out, I will be giving away a RAK. I have already picked a number, and will count the number of replies until I get to that number, that number will get the RAK. I think that is as fair a way to do it as I know. Unless no one posts, in such case I will give the RAK to the children's hospital, which is what I usually do.

What is the RAK you ask? 2 things really. I did some work for a board book company a while back and they gave me more board books that I know what to do with. I have 2 left 8 x 8, one white and one black. (See picture, my project is in the right corner. It was so cool to see my work on a product package!) Plus, about a year ago I had bought some vintage Basic Grey Alyssa paper, very girly. Well, I had a boy. I kept thinking the green and yellow paper might work, but it really is just very girly. So a whole unopened BG Alyssa Paper pack will accompany the board books. I was going to keep them for J's school years, but I really want some of the newer books with scalloped edges. I'll announce the RAK Friday, the best day of the week. See you later.
Danielle

11 comments:

janel said...

Good morning!
Love this layout...such cute photos, and your journaling is always a treat. Maybe I will hang out with J if he is always sharing his food....
Have a great day!
Darling post!

Unknown said...

wow! congrats seeing your product in print. Always exciting to the see the fruits of our labor recognized by the "big wigs". I try to comment on blogs in general but I have been known to skip a few as the day rushes by.
So here is my comment on your blog today:) I just posted a RAK I received on my Blog, so if the number in your head is TWO - go ahead and pick another one so someone else can get some RAK love.
(hugs).

Marie Starr said...

What adorable layouts! So sweet! Congrats on your product in print, too!

Marie
{Mom2Pea-er}

Nicole said...

such a cute layout and very cool to see your stuff on product packaging!! very sweet of you to share the board books!

Cris Cunningham said...

Hi Danielle! I LOVE these board books....and your product page is a stunner. Thanks so much for your generous RAK offer, and for your inspiring little corner of the web! I' looking forward to visiting daily. Blessings, Cris

Norma Kennedy said...

Very nice Blog and how cool to have your work of art placed right in front for all to see on a packaging.

Norma

Julie Kelley said...

Fun idea for a RAK, and I'm also bad about actually commenting!! I do love to read blogs though :)

D's Paper Studio said...

If we've been here before can we post more than once. I'm bad to check out a blog and not leave a comment. I want to see what's up with so many people and my time is limited. I will try and be more mindful and leave a little something.

Cathy said...

Is your number 9?? I hope so :)

I love board books & BG!

Cate Brickell said...

gorgeous LO, and what a great way to share your work with the world through the packaging!!

Lisa said...

How exciting to get to work with those products! Cool way to give a RAK and check who is reading! I read often.... and will now start leaving a comment... scouts honor!