Friday, June 13, 2008

Spam?

I wasn't going to blog today, but clearly I've changed my mind. Made it back through traffic alive, but the trip to the dentist had it's moments. J got a great report, no cavities. But she doesn't want him to have fruit snacks (insert sound of me banging head on table). Should I throw away the layout or what?

I just got an email that I was a Fabulous Find for the May/June Simple Scrapbook Gallery and that I won the alphabet challenge (see layout). Didn't even know I entered a contest, but apparently I won (Link). The email asked for my address so that Simple Scrapbooks can send me an alphabet prize pack. I honestly thought the email was spam at first, then I assumed they had the wrong person/wrong layout/wrong something. So, clean out your spam filter, you never know what's in there!



I just finished a layout for father's day, I'll post on Sunday. I really love this layout -can't wait to share with you all. Just have to figure out how to photograph it. Have a great weekend everyone who stops by. Happy Father's day weekend to the guys!

8 comments:

janel said...

It's Friday....happy boy, happy smiles and hope you are wearing your happy pants!

Larajc said...

Congrats on the win. Cute layout, just in time for Daddy's day!

Jen Martakis said...

What an awesome surprise Danielle! I love that layout. Congrats!!

liz mataraza said...

love the layouts! have a great weekend! congrats on the prize!

kramer_buffy said...

I can't believe the dentist say no more fruit snacks.. those things are just delicious...

btw. congrats on being a fabulous find and on the contest...

jlaw said...

Congrats Danielle! You have amazing talent.

Elisa said...

Congratulations! Nothing better than an unexpected prize!

Allison said...

Fantastic Danielle! Congrats!