Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm sweating the small stuff

Today, I have to psych myself up to drive to the pediatric dentist with J. To say that I'm worried is an understatement. I live in a large metropolitan city, where traffic is very unforgiving. And I don't know where I'm going. I hate driving here. I have a GPS, but it has a really bad sense of humor. It likes to drop me off on the beltway for fun.

This is a layout made with the add-on kit to SC. It is not a digital layout, rather I would say a little bit of a hybrid. I printed the text on a black background in photoshop. That's it, then I added it to the page and layered. To save ink, I drew a white box under the photo, since no one cares if it is black right? Paper and Swirl are Cosmo Cricket.



Have a great weekend! Saying a little prayer that I don't get lost.

8 comments:

janel said...

Oh, good luck, and I am praying that J. is a good little traveler too. Traffic makes me so nervous! Good luck.

Alex Hardy said...

Good luck navigating on your adventure out!
Hope everything turns out oK at the dentist.
dentists = NO FUN AT ALL.

jlaw said...

Doesn't the small stuff become the big stuff? Hopefully your adventure to the dentist was not an adventure at all. Love the hybrid LO.

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Beautiful! :)

~Amie~ said...

your layout is absolutely gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous page. love that pop of red!

and i get the same anxiety about driving in the city...i think it means we're OLD. :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck and I hope your GPS doesn't decide to do a little stand up. Ours likes to try and run us into walls of bridges.

Love the page.

joanne (spagirl) said...

gorgeous page!
hope you don't get lost!!