Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Good morning!

Good morning everyone who stops by. I really appreciate the support from the comments yesterday. I got through reciprocating about half, and then my photo printer decided to act up. It's like everything and everyone in my household, it does what it is supposed to most of the time but every once in a while it gets rowdy and temperamental. I hope to finish up this afternoon.

I got my studio calico June kit, and I really think I overdosed on scrapbooking stuff. Seriously, I love the add-on kit I got, but I forgot just how much stuff is in the main kit. It's hard for me to concentrate on all the wonderfulness. I started 2 layouts last night, finished this one. Journaling: "He's charming but with an inner turmoil that's always ready to blow." Doesn't that just say it all? I love, love everything October Afternoon (but then, I've seldom if ever met a scrapbooking product I didn't have to have in every color.) I did get a high off of sniffing those Vinyl thickers though??!



I mailed a layout to Memory Makers for publication in Nov/Dec issue. And I was asked to be a guest designer for a new blog. (More details after I finish my projects) I'm working on a Father's day challenge for Memorable Seasons that I'm excited about. Lots of scrapping. But I need to do lots of scrapping, last night my Mac told me I have 8000 photos. Yikes!

Hope it is bright and sunshiny where ever you are!

8 comments:

janel said...

Good morning to you too. Darling page! I just checked my mac and I am up to 5000.....gads, that is a lot, huh? Thank goodness I have Time Capsule and a EHD. I can't imagine having something happen to them. Have a great day and stay cool in the 3 digit temps.

Rachael said...

Love the layout!!

Congrats on the pub!!

Michelle said...

Congrats on getting published! And I love the page; October Afternoon is one of my favs, too.

liz mataraza said...

congrats on the MM pub and the guest designer too!

love the new OA, but i have to admit that the vinyl thickers gave me a headache!

Dawn said...

LOVE this LO...and a PUB! WOW! Congrats!! The June kit is Beautiful! Have FUN!! :-)

Anonymous said...

What a cute page!

Totally know what you mean about the vinyl stickers.

Unknown said...

I feel so much better - my Mac tells me I have 4734 whew! so I only have to do half the layouts you do - Ha!

Sweet Peripety said...

WOW COngrats on the pub! And the other news along with that! That is so exciting!