Monday, March 31, 2008

Sweeeeeeeet

I have finished a big milestone in my recertification test. I have read all the questions, and answered the best I could. I still have 15 unanswered and 40 to review. However, I also have 25 days left, so I feel that I can now do a few a day no problem. Before I had been doing them during all naps and in the evening, usually 4 hours a day for 3 weeks straight. I'm seriously in need of some me time, and some time to de-stress. At least now I know I will finish the test, that was my biggest fear. Second only to failing it. So am I done? Once I finish the 15 I will consider it done, but I'm done spending All my time on it.

Scrapping anyone?

Actually, if you want to hear God laugh tell him your plans. Last night was an all nighter with J. Everyone in my household is cranky and it will be an early evening. This next part is a note to myself (I don't want to forget) and a general public service announcement -Don't analyze your life on rainy, bad days when you haven't slept enough. It's so easy to fall into that trap. Find a way to be graceful about your bad days, just deal with what you have right in front of you and blow off everything else.

I got a new dryer! The rental company dragged their feet for almost 3 weeks, but it's here! Looks pretty neat, for a dryer. Let's just hope it works, because it certainly doesn't matter what it looks like if it doesn't.

Sure is a Monday!

No comments: