Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday Randomness

I'm sorry faithful blog readers, my dryer blew up and the management company has given me a holy fit about replacing it. Finally got the repair person out here today, told me it will cost them more to replace it than to fix it. Awesome, don't know how long it is going to take them to do that. It's been a nightmare situation, and I never let the person who deserves it have it. But, I inadvertantly but calmly explained my predictament to the owner of said management company and low and behold, everything is finally working out. I don't think you have to yell and fuss to get a point across, you just need to find the person in any organization who cares. Rant over.

In other news, I did scrap yesterday but I decided to hang on to that one for a call. Not that it probably will make any difference, just wanted to let you know why I have nothing to share today.

Also, I've been tagged!
Heres how it works:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours. Kazan tagged me!
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.

Random facts about me:

1. I used to be the star in school plays in high school. Now I'm too nervous to speak in public. I have no idea how or why this change occurred. Odd.

2. I grew up very poor. Most people who know me in real life don't and wouldn't know that.

3. I dream of someday owning a beach house. I know it's a horrible investment and will most likely get torn apart by hurricanes, but I can't help it.

4. My house is super clean, but car not so much. With the baby, something had to give I guess.

5. I met my husband in high school. We went on one date, and decided to be friends. Later we re-established communication in college, and we didn't really want to be friends after all!

6. One of the most important friends that I have is someone I've never met in person. She lives in Colorado, and I don't know if I will ever meet her. But she has always been there for me, through some of the darkest days of my life after my dh was injured. Love you sunni-j.

7. I hate the color purple. I do, and nothing I own is purple. Not my clothing or my house or anything. No offense to purple-lovers everywhere.

I don't know seven bloggers to tag, I haven't been blogging that long! So, pharmgirl (Betsy) please take this challenge because I don't know that much about you and I'd like to.

Happy Friday all!

2 comments:

janel said...

Love you too "puggirl"...and no wonder we get along...so many things in common...I hate purple too...and the story about dh....could have been Jim and me! So funny.
Have a great weekend, and let's talk tomorrow!
night!!!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh I love the way you write. I tend to do the same thing - write like I talk. So good to get to know you a bit better - and thanks for the sweet compliment on my blog....my heart skipped a beat when you said the good friend from Colorado ;) on your list 7 (Ha!)