Wednesday, March 19, 2008

This side of crazy. . .

I've been snowballed by life. I'm putting out fires left and right. But all that alone would not be enough to keep me from scrapping.

However, my recertification test on top of everything else would be. 300 of the most obscure medical questions known to man. Questions about patients that would only come along once in a life time, if that. That has sapped my mojo. It leaves me drained everyday.

The good news is that it is temporary, and that I will be finished within the next two weeks and things can go back to normal. Please bare with me friends, I'm doing the best I can to keep those balls in the air. I miss everything about being online and scrapping. I miss sharing my work, and visiting my friends blogs. I promise to make it up to you all.

1 comment:

janel said...

I have confidence that you will ace your test and be back in the saddle before you know it. Looking forward to seeing more of our sweet one!
Happy Easter to you!