Thursday, September 3, 2009

Time to put my money where my mouth is. . .

In the middle of trying to buy a house, can you believe it? My story is like House hunters-- the ground hog day version. I've been searching for a house for over a year, and no the drama is far from over. We don't know what will happen with our offer, this is a very tough market right now. It's all going to work out however it is supposed to. But, that's why I've been such a slack blogger, I've been spending every waking moment with my real estate agent. She's great but I'd rather be scrapping. :)

Here are some of my Cocoa Daisy Sept (Ali's favorites) kit layouts. I got the McDougall add-on:


This kit is on sale now. Come over and hang out with us, we have a great group on the message boards! I had a few technical glitches on reveal night, so my gallery is in the que at the moment. It will be fixed soon. :) I hope this weekend is quiet, slow and boring. (I want to spend more time with this kit!) I'm still recovering from my cold, and J's been sick. I'm sure the stress from the home situation is not helping all that much. Thank you to everyone who left a comment, I'm getting to you if I haven't yet! Happy almost-weekend! Until tomorrow.

17 comments:

Nickynoo said...

Very gorgeous, Danielle, I really can't wait to get my kit, now! Hope you feel much better soon x

Sasha Farina said...

the kit is awesome. you, as usual produced mindblowing layouts! *hugs* and good luck on the househunting.

Vibeke said...

Wow - I love your layouts!!! They are so cool!!:)

Happy weekend to you:)

Marcie said...

Beautiful work Danielle!

Pamela said...

Awesome layouts! And I remember those house-hunting days oh too well...can be very frustrating. I am so glad it is all over for us. Good luck with yours. :)

Karen said...

i just ordered that kit...love all ali's fave kits from there. good luck with your house!

Vee said...

I love your layouts! I hope you feel better soon and have a great weekend!

lisa said...

Fab LO's Danielle.
Hope you feel much better x

Denise said...

Your layouts brought a big smile to my face. I love them all and now must check out the kit.

Good luck on the house hunting. I hope you find and get a beauty soon!

Susan Beth said...

Oh my gosh, the idea of your family getting into your own house sounds like a dream come true. Prayingthat it works out!

janel said...

Cute, cute cute! And now, good, good luck on the house!

Lauren said...

Love, Love, LOVE what you did with that kit! I wasn't so sure I would find it inspiring, but you sure make it look inspiring!

Linda said...

Good luck on the house-hunting; hope something comes through quickly for you. And you've got some fab projects there - especially love that first layout. Feel better soon!

deb famularo said...

omg, good luck with the house venture!- I hope everything works out for you guys!! And these layots are beautiful Danielle! I need to check out Cocoa Daisy!!
hugs, deb

Anonymous said...

Good Luck and Nice job!

Stacey Michaud said...

awesome pages! Love how you can be bright and fun, yet clean! Good luck with the house hunting--it will all pay off!

Carrie said...

Good luck with your offer! I love your design with the Ali kit. Love everything she does! Hope everyone is on the mend soon. Have a great holiday weekend!