Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sneaking in

Happy Wednesday! Doing some laundry, and some paperwork. J is "helping" me clean out my scraproom. I don't know if I mentioned it, but the room in the new house is about the same size, but the closet is smaller, almost half the size of this one. I can put my gift wrapping paper somewhere else, but I'd really like to keep the hanging storage piece I got at IKEA. It just depends on how my shelves have to be aligned in there I guess. But, we are going through stuff anyway and putting it in piles for the LSS sale. Some of it I don't want and some is just going to be too much to move. So, cleaning it out now. Also doing more paperwork for the mortgage company. At some point the banks need to have a little faith in people. :)

Here is the newest kit from Cocoa Daisy "Fashion week" (do you see that Tim Holtz ribbon?):
The add-ons are really amazing this month. If you love to sew and quilt you do not want to miss one of the add-ons. The kit is just beautiful, every single element is beautiful and elegant. But I think the Prima alphas still let it be gender neutral. I don't feel like it is too girly (important for me). Christine has put together a Halloween mini album with pink paislee too! Here is the first of my sneaks:
Hope you have a happy and productive day! Thank you for the well wishes! Until tomorrow.
PS Check out the AC blog today for a card I made for Kate.

8 comments:

stephanie howell said...

have a lovely wednesday!!

Denise said...

That's what I need to do....move. That would be a huge motivator for me to clean up and de-clutter. I do much better when forced to do things.

It sounds like you are feeling better. I am happy to hear that!

Vee said...

love your peak, need to get started on mine! happy wednesday!!

ellen s. said...

oooh! looks great!

mborrero said...

oh cool fashion week!

Linda Beeson said...

I am liking the yellow butterfly that I see a little corner of.

Stacey Michaud said...

sounds like things are proceeding nicely! Can't wait to see your work with the kit!

Sasha Farina said...

the sneak is yummo! i can see my fav butterfly!