Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Driving-by

"Jane, get me off this crazy thing!" George Jetson

Feeling like I'm perpetually behind. Like I'm running on a thread mill and can not catch up or get ahead. I can only fall down and get sucked into that little conveyor belt, so I run even faster. And so does the thread mill. Anyone else feel like that? Another layout with the Cocoa Daisy Sept Ali Kit:
I don't recall Fall being so stressful in recent years. But then, I haven't tried to buy a house in a while either. After the home inspection tomorrow and the mortgage paperwork is complete, it will get better. Happy Wednesday, until tomorrow.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet layout. Congrats on the new house!!

Marcie said...

Lovely layout, and congrats on the new house!

Elisa said...

Sweet LO (your little guy is so cute) - fab design as always.

Hope you get the keys of your new home soon.

janel said...

and you will feel this way about every age....you want it to last forever. Hang on to every one, and I know that you celebrate them all. Darling layout!

Linda Beeson said...

Yeah on the house and cute layout.

Suzanne Webb said...

Wonderful layout Danielle...and congrats on the house, it will definitely get better now :)

my paper love studio said...

oooh just loving your layouts! absolutely stunning and big congrats on the new house!!!

Denise said...

Love The Jetsons. I wish my car would fly, but I have gotten off of topic here. I love your layout. It is fabulous! I hope the home inspection goes well tomorrow. My fingers and toes are crossed for you!

Zorina said...

Goodluck again on the new home....i feel all is going to be on track
( schedules, appointments, move date....yay! )
Thanks also for the positive thoughts you are rendering for me, I appreciate it a lot! Hugs to you.

Sasha Farina said...

its Friday over here. . . so I hope you're already feeling better. *hugs*

Lisa Dorsey said...

Have felt like that a lot lately too. I haven't had a chance to read you blog lately. I had no idea you and DH were getting your chance to buy a house. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Hang in there!

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Girl you and I must be on the same thread mill. I know exactly how you feel.

I love the layout.

A new house?!?!?!? I must have missed that, I'll have to catch up. Congrat's!