Saturday, February 28, 2009

Weekend

It's J's nap time here. We are expecting a winter storm later today, just when it seemed things were getting warmer. Regardless I know spring is just around the corner. One last chance for snow pictures, right? Nothing exciting going on today, I'm tired from staying up late last night at Studio Calico. Dh and I are working on taxes this weekend. I've been thinking about a list of things I'm grateful for:

1. I'm grateful for my health, for my life, for my happiness that is not dependent on things or situations.

2. I'm grateful for my family, and my pug. Even the worst days together are still better than my best days without them.

3. I'm grateful for my friends. I have really loyal friends who love me for me. Who remind me to choose my battles.

4. I'm grateful for this hobby. It's simple, it suits me.

5. I'm grateful for photos, all the photos I've taken. The good ones, the bad ones, all of them. They mean more to me than most possessions I own.

Here is another Cosmo layout with Everafter:


Supplies: Cosmo Cricket Everafter Patterned paper: Something special, Something true, and Something old; plus white Bazzil Cardstock, American Crafts Thickers, and Maya Road chipboard hearts.
Instructions: Print journaling on white cardstock. Add patterned paper blocks and stripe. Adhere paper and photo. Add title stickers and embellishments. Easy!
Hope you are having a great weekend. March, coming in like a lion! 

7 comments:

janel said...

I had forgotten about "in like a lion or a lamb"....thanks for the fun reminder. Believe me when I tell you that it won't be too long and you will wish J didn't have so many words.....he will be talking your arm off. Have a great weekend, and I hope it doesn't snow on you...hoping for sunshine!

Love the layout!

MonaGee said...

sooo beautiful, so clean and simply, I LOVE IT! TFS!

Houston said...

Another fab layout! Stay warm this weekend!

mborrero said...

Thank you for sharing the gratitude. It means so much to me to know that people can share the amazing wealth and joy. So much more beautiful than reading about complaints

namaste

Jody said...

I hope creating this beautiful page helped you in some small way :)
I cannot wait to get my hands on those new thickers!

Anne aka Anniescraps said...

Your page is so lovely... serene it its powerful promise to your sweet son.

*reyanna* said...

Hurrah! I love "grateful/thankful" blogs. :D Love this layout too! Just awesome! :)