Thursday, January 8, 2009

On my way. . .

To go outside with J, as the weather is significantly nicer and I think we could both use some fresh air.  These resolutions are kicking my butt.  A picture summing up the week:



I don't know about this formal exercise. It's fun, but hard to schedule. I like to just squeeze in what I can, when I want to. I don't even think you can see how hard I'm working in the photo, and you definitely can't see that I'm struggling to catch my breath. Maybe that's a good thing? Happy Thursday everyone! PS. There are sneaks of the new Scribble Scrabble CHA releases on the Scribble Scrabble blog. I promise I'll update if Cosmo previews too.

9 comments:

Laura Fiore said...

GO you! I've hit the streets twice this week...that's two more than last so I'm thinking it's good!

Doesn't it feel good when you're finished '-)!

*Paula* said...

Good for you! I need to get off my duff but it's freezing (and below) here so it's too hard right now!! Keep up the good work!

Allison said...

Yay you!!! That's so awesome. I'm aiming to spend Monday - Thursday evenings at the gym, and you're right. Kind of difficult to schedule with dinner and grocery shopping and all that other stuff!

denine zielinski said...

I love previews...thanks for the heads up! You go with your resolution....kudos to you!

Kelly said...

Yay for you!!!

mom2ee said...

keep up the good work...you can do it...

Anonymous said...

WTG girl!!! I really need to get out there and start doing something...I need more motivation LOL!!

Susan Beth said...

Sometimes it's just one step at a time, but lots of heavy breathing in between. You are certainly moving faster than I am!

Jen Martakis said...

Hey lady! Long time no see! Look at you out there running. Good thing nobody is taking pictures of me during the day...it would include...pajama pants, a computer and a cup of coffee. lol