Friday, September 12, 2008

RAK winner, etc.

Thank you for all of your comments, and for helping me celebrate the blog and 100 pages. I was so touched to see so many friends, new and old post this past week. I really appreciate it. We are halfway to the next RAK by hits, and I haven't even done any mini albums. This is going really well, LOL. :)

In the past when I have done RAKs, I normally just put numbers in a bowl and let J pick. I normally get some fun pictures and we have a good time in the process. But after the first day I knew that was not going to be possible, and I googled the Random Number Generator. Kind of anticlimactic, you just push a button. Everything changes I guess. :)

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

27
Timestamp: 2008-09-12 17:37:25 UTC

kristina said...

I'm SO glad you're scrappin' again, Danielle! We wouldn't have met if not for that! :) Love the RAK, too! Hugs!


So Kristina, please email me your email address and your address where you want this shipped so that Studio Calico can get this to you. I don't think I've seen you at Studio Calico, so this might be a cool treat for you.

Nothing else much exciting going on today. Rainy and windy here. Finished pages 101 and 102. Ok, I'm seriously not counting anymore. :) I'm just enjoying the process. I'll leave you with these, hope you have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Studio Calico Sept Kit:


and Cosmo Cricket Haunted patterned paper, Blackboard pumpkins, & Diecut pumpkin shapes:



Note: I will be answering all the questions the next couple of posts. They were great questions and I'm looking forward to that and to visiting everyone who stopped by. Although it might take a week or so. :)

8 comments:

Tiffany Harper said...

Congrats to the winner! Love your layouts! Have a great weekend!

janel said...

Love those layouts.
How darling.
Have a wonderful weekend.

Vee said...

awesome layouts!!! Have a great weekend! :)
xo

Lauren said...

Love those layouts! Esp. that little pumpkin one! Too cute!

Rita said...

Wonderful LOs! Love what you did with the SC kit! I love little kiddos in denim:) The Halloween stuff is adorable!

mborrero said...

congrats

Sweet Peripety said...

love your pages. how sweet it was of you to do that rak, too.
**HUGS***

kristina proffitt said...

Yay! Thanks so much, Danielle! I'm excited! :)