Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cocoa Daisy Coffee House

This is a very fun and apparently very popular kit from Cocoa Daisy for March. This kit goes on sale to the public March 1, but subscribers have had the weekend to choose their add-ons, etc.

My pages for the month are a total of 5. I was hoping to have even more, but we had to end our creative time a little early this month due to it being a short month. I'm still going to be using it in the near future, can't get enough of it!
A Snow day page using the main kit, patterned paper add-on, and the button from add-on Caramel Macchiato:
I have a lot of photos of J in that red jacket, bare with me. :) This one I was listening to Pink's new song F--kin perfect. I wrote in my own handwriting and stuck inside the envelope-pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel, like you're less than, you are perfect. Pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel like you're nothing, you are perfect to me. I love (underlined, LOVED) those Hambly ink spot rub-ons. I didn't use tons, but I love them, my favorite thing this month from add-on Chocolate Sprinkles. And the Maya Road envelopes from the Main kit, must get more of them. Note to self. :) The label stickers, alphas, paper, etc. is from the main kit, paper from the patterned paper add-on.
This journaling is too funny, my 4 year old doesn't want to be anything when he grows up but little. I love that. Everything but the tag is from the main kit. The 7 gypsies tag is from the add-on Caramel Macchiato.
Another snow page, it's been such a strange and cold month here. Using the patterned paper add-on Black with 2 sugars for the paper/tags, the main for the alphas and clip, and the Caramel Macchiato add-on for the MME lost and found buttons. LOVE those too.
Lastly, kind of a hybrid for me. I don't sew. Printed the background stitching and added some punches and used the Basic grey glazed brads/punched holes from the tags from the add-on Spiced Chai. and added just a little bit of patterned paper from the main kit.
Did I get all the add-ons? No, surprisingly right? I passed on Cafe Ole because I am mist and mist resist impaired, but I thought long and hard about doing so. You must see my friend Ronda's page in her gallery, I thought that was a great use of that add-on.

Ok, off to use this kit more. Was this too much information, not enough, just right? Happy (probably) Monday to you! Until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sasha Farina said...

i love your clean, structured style Danielle!!