Tuesday, August 3, 2010

And it was a Monday

This past month has been so hard, since J started school we both have just been so very sick. I can count on my hand with fingers left over how many days I've felt well lately. I've got another upper respiratory infection, which I'm certain by the way I'm coughing now will linger with me a little while. The antibiotics are making me feel just as lousy as the cold. It's one of the worst things in the world--to be sick and try to take care of a small child, nothing compares to the feeling of complete and utter uselessness I feel trying to function this way.

These projects were featured on the AC blog during our swap with Pebbles back in May, I just forgot to post them here. They feel very spring/summery to me. Sometimes I have to remember that it is still summer, I'm so focused on everything I want to get done in the fall. Our winter here was so brutal last year that I'd really like to get both cars in the garage this winter. One, no problem at all, but two is going to take some thinking. :)

Happy Tuesday to you! Until tomorrow. I thank you for stopping by, I appreciate you being here. I'll be returning comments this afternoon from below.

6 comments:

Vee said...

gorgeous layout! ack, preschool koodies are the worst! I hope you both get better soon, xo
maybe a chipotle meetup will make you feel better, let me know when you are free!

Julie Kelley said...

Oh my!! Lovely cards!!! Hope you're feeling better soon... Back to school germs can be so nasty!

Keshet said...

I hope you feel better soon, that's no fun!

Linda Beeson said...

Very cute projects!

Jill said...

You have such a way with design! :)

missusem said...

Adorable cards Danielle :)!!