Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Drive-by

Working on lots of things this month. Love Halloween. We are having some work done to the outside of the house, so I have decided that J and I will go to Petsmart (he loves to look at the fishes.) That's why this is a drive by, my Cocoa Daisy layouts for October with the Fashion week kit and the In stitches add-on:
I have read where people said they had trouble with the JB rub-on butterfly, but I didn't have any trouble at all. It went on just right.
The border of rhinestones is from the Prima alphas. I love that they included that!
I just wanted this to feel like fall, and harvest, etc.
I just wanted a page of all three of us together.
More detailed shots in the gallery. Happy Friday everyone who stops by! Until tomorrow.

9 comments:

janel said...

Great pages and I love that fall feeling in each one...especially like that october notebook paper.
Hope your day is fun with the fish, and that you are wearing your happy pants today!
Enjoy

Anonymous said...

oooh these are all gorgeous. wonderfully fall-ish, which makes me happy right now :)

Lisa Dickinson said...

hmmmm..not sure why my name is that random mix of numbers above - it's just me, really! :)

Pamela said...

Beautiful work!!! I have one of those JB butterflies...I want to get it out and use it now! :)

Zorina said...

Happy Friday to you, too! Wonderful LOs you did. Great inspiration for this weekend when I go scrapp away. Thanks, chick!

Allison said...

Pretty pretty! I really love the retrospect in the 'Last Fall' one. Good stuff. :)

Nickynoo said...

Really gorgeous work, you're making me impatient for my kit, LOL!

Denise said...

Loving your fall layouts. I am in the mood to scrap fall, too. I used my JB butterfly this past week and it is the only rub on I have not had trouble with. IT figures. I am always the opposite of most everybody else. :o) Hope you had fun seeing the fishies!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Spectacular pages girl. Hope you had fun at Petsmart. My girls love visiting the pet store. Hard on mommy though when I have to keep saying no. :)