Thursday, October 22, 2009

Driving-by

I've gotten so much done on my to-do list, I think that J and I will spend the afternoon outside today after we eat lunch. Otherwise, nothing much to report here. Getting ready for the closing on our house next week. Getting ready for Halloween. I'm feeling the need to do a holiday rant post here soon. :) Working on some guest design team projects.
Here is a page combining American crafts with Pink Paislee:
Supplies: American Crafts Delight Black Thickers, American Crafts Halloween Minimarks Rub-ons Cauldron Accents (spider), American Crafts Patterned paper Blue Skies: Here comes the Sun; plus Pink Paislee Twlight Patterned paper: Eclipse and Sunset, Pink Paislee Twilight Punch outs, and Me and my Big Ideas Transparency leaf embellishment.
Photo was from last Halloween, how cutie is he? He really has the vampire thing down. :) Happy Thursday, until tomorrow.

11 comments:

Lydia said...

Oh this is so sweet, I love his little costume and the papers are perfect~

Lisa Dorsey said...

Absolutely fabulous layout! Will be thinking of you next week. Enjoy your afternoon out in the sun. :)

Emily Pitts said...

adorable costume, and sweet page. good luck on the closing. hope you've had a lovely day outside too :)

mborrero said...

love the pose in the pic
namaste
Melina

living, creating, and appreciating
~my blog
Daisy girl for Color Me Daisy

liz mataraza said...

wow! i've missed a ton! closing? on a house! congrats!!! hope everything goes smoothly for you!

what an adorable layout...but not nearly as cute as that little vampire! good to see you again, girl! hope you're doing well.

ellen s. said...

oh i love it! so stinkin' cute!

Virginia said...

love this layout such a cute pic!

Michele Kovack said...

This is such an adorable LO!!!

Anonymous said...

love the mix of product on that page :) and i have no idea how you present such a calm, cool exterior WHEN YOU ARE BUYING A NEW HOUSE. please teach me, oh great one! :)

Lisa Dickinson said...

um, that's me again up above. OpenID is apparently sticking it's tongue out at me right now :)

Vee said...

J is too cute, adorable page! :)