Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Full Circle

Ironically, the very first layout I ever did for Cosmo as a finalist last year was with Halfway Cafe. It's still one of my favorite papers for summer. 
Summer Layout
Supplies: Cosmo Cricket Halfway Cafe Patterned paper: ; plus Bazzil black cardstock, American crafts Typo thickers, Heidi Swapp Stars, Prima glitter stars (red).
Instructions: This one is pretty self explanatory, the text is via the computer.
This is my last layout for Cosmo Cricket. It probably won't be my last layout with Cosmo Cricket. :) I still love everything they think up. I told you Laura is on vacation until Sept with A Kiss on the Chic. That travel kit sold out in 10 mins last night, that's insane. I don't know or understand what goes on over there when the kits are released. It was a great price for all that stuff though. 
Hmm, other updates? Scribble Scrabble should have a new CHA release. I am anxiously awaiting the sneak peeks of that. I loved Cynthia's last release, it was beautiful. Really looking forward to it. This month I hope to do some projects that I've always wanted to do, but haven't had the time. Some with Basic Grey and the Studio Calico kits. Looking forward to more summer fun, more summer pictures. I have a new dishwasher, life is good. :) Well, until I break the Blackberry anyway. :)
I think this quote from the song Closing time sums it up: Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end. Happy Tuesday! Until tomorrow.

6 comments:

Lisa Dorsey said...

I do love that layout and will miss your Cosmo Cricket pages.

jennie said...

I am completely going to miss your Cosmo Cricket stuff! But excited to see what new beginnings are in store with your talent:)

lisa truesdell said...

beautiful page - it just *looks* like summer!

Houston said...

I'll miss your Cosmo layouts they always spoke to me in their perfect simplicity. Glad to hear you have a new dishwasher and things are running smoothly for now. Have a great week!

janel said...

Here's to a wonderful star spangled, Independence day, full of giggles and time with your favorite "little" boy.

Anonymous said...

Great layout...don't stop sharing your CC stuff though b/c it's fun to see what you do with it :)