Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bling baby

Do not adjust your computer screen. I absolutely did do an evil thing to those AC thickers. But as the mother of a boy, I don't get to bling much. Ok, I never get to bling. I saw my opportunity and I took it!

Scenic Route Liberty with Kaiser Crafts Rhinestones for Memorable Seasons:


I'm caught up now though on 4th of July layouts. Good thing too, clearly the red, white and blue is making me punchy.

A secret no longer: Nic Howard sent me an email this weekend telling me that I won the Queen and Company Summer contest link. The design team said such nice things about my page! It is one of my very favorites. Happy Tuesday!

14 comments:

laverneboese said...

love the layout...especially the bling!

camport said...

congrats on the Queen & CO!!! Love that LO and this one, too.

:)

Susan Beth said...

Yippee! That is so great! Bling on boy layouts gets easier as you go. Love the layout!

denine zielinski said...

Congrats on your win! Your layout is gorgeous!

Kristii said...

Whoo hoo!! Congratulations!!Love your layout!!

Lauren said...

Congrats on the Q&Co. You go girl.. So jealous you are done with 4th of July! I have barely started..

Larajc said...

Bling much...I love that. There can never be too much bling! Great layout! Congrats on Queen and Co.

Stacey Michaud said...

WooHoo! You are on a roll! Love that layout that won you the honor at Queen & Co! Are you just dying waiting for that final call from CC? Hope is comes soon!

Thanks for the encouragement BTW! It means a ton!

liz mataraza said...

congrats on the queen & co contest...went to check it...awesome lo!

love the bling on the thickers. you can totally get away with that for the 4th, even on a boy page.

Alex Hardy said...

i hear ya on your "bling block" ... i have 3 boys! LoL.
that is so FANTASTIC about Q&Co! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

YAY for you! Off to check the link....

Anonymous said...

Congrats on Queen & Co. That's awesome.

Love the page and what you did to the Thickers.

Unknown said...

Om-gosh that Happiness Is layout of yours is such a winner - no wonder! I love it and would have voted you top 3 too :)

Jill said...

Congrats on the Queen & Co. win! As for the bling, you know it had to be done.