Monday, February 8, 2010

Postcards from the edge

If by the edge you think I mean Canada, but you'd be mistaken. :) What happened to global warming? I was kind of looking forward to wearing shorts all year round. :) Still here, just freezing cold. It looks peaceful enough, but that 3 feet of snow has gridlocked the town. And there is another 10-20 inches on the way, it will be here tomorrow afternoon. Too.much.snow.



He still loves it though. I should be scrapping with all this extra time I have, but I am chasing more practical matters, such as trying to actually get to a food store that is open and has things to buy. I did find one today, and we are stocked up again for the next round of winter weather.
I've been working on continuing medical education and medical state licensing requirements these past few days. And of course taking lots of pictures. Hope to scrap something soon. Happy Monday! Until tomorrow, or 5 more feet of snow, whichever comes first. :)

6 comments:

Allison said...

Wowza that's a lot of snow! We had the biggest flakes today that I'd ever seen but they didn't stick around. Wishing you some productive snow days. :)

lisa truesdell said...

ugh - stay warm and safe. and scrappy. =)

janel said...

That is a lot of snow..the mailbox photo is so funny! Hope you don't get too much more...a little snow goes a looooong way! Stay warm and safe.

Paige Taylor Evans said...

That picture of the snow on the mailbox is priceless. Hope you're staying warm and dry! I'd say you could come stay with me 'til the snow melts, but it's raining cats and dogs here!!

Linda said...

Wow, that's some serious snow! Stay warm!

Unknown said...

Yes, I agree, this snow has to go!! We've averaged an additional inch every day since the big one... it's pretty, but I'm so over it!! As I'm sure you are!! Take care... spring is just around the corner!