Friday, February 26, 2010

Driving-by

Well, the gas logs installation did not go well. Instead of enjoying the fireplace, both dh and I are so mad we hardly go in the living room and no one has turned the thing on. It's too long of a story, and to the companies' credit they are still trying to sort out all the problems. The best laid plans I guess. At least it didn't snow much. :)
Listening to Lady Gaga while I scrap lately. Now mind you I never said I had good taste in music, so take that for what it is worth I guess. And in the event that you go from here to google her videos, be sure to do so with no children in the room-adult themed for sure. Some of my favorites--Poker face, Just Dance, Bad romance.
Just realized I should have paid more attention to my spelling and less to the music while I made this one:
I'm nearly obsessed with that Studio Calico butterfly stamp, it's so detailed and gorgeous. I want to use it on everything, appropriate or not. Kind of like Lady Gaga. :) I know it looks simple, but this layout has 2 pieces of patterned paper (the background from American crafts Valentine collection), AC rub-ons, AC Marquise thickers, JBS stick pin, Maya road chipboard heart and the SC stamp.
Well off to start the weekend! Happy weekend to you! Until tomorrow.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lady Ga Ga is a great mojo-builder girlie!
Love that stamp - and for some reason I don't have it!!

Anonymous said...

I was giggling to myself while reading this. I listen to her sometimes when I scrap or work out. Something about her that motivates me :)I love the stamp, and your layout is gorgeous.

janel said...

Dang I am so sorry that your fireplace experience did not go as planned. Hopefully you will be enjoying it soon, and without added frustration. I am counting on spring being just around the corner, and the snow will just be a fading memory. Have a great weekend.

Kim Faucher said...

Ha ha.. I have a few of hers on my ipod too... she is almost so artistically wierd that I like her and her music is super catchy!!
That stamp is great.. would you believe I have yet to use mine?? I will get it out now for sure!!

Keshet said...

Pretty page and such sweet journaling! Sorry about the gas long thing--that stuff is so annoying to deal with!

liz mataraza said...

lol! fireplace story does not sound all that fun. sorry! lady gaga...i listen to garbage, too, so don't feel bad. i must say though as bad as it is, they do have talent to attract such a following!

cute cupcake layout :) yummy

scrappermimi said...

Love this...I always get her songs stuck in my head...yep, I like Lady Gaga too!