I'm getting lots done today, hoping to look at houses this weekend. However, we may have hit a snag. Dh's work is potentially moving outside the area, which would be bad bad for us if we bought a house. Even though they might move less than 50 miles away, there is a good possibility our BAH (military speak for housing) would drop. Then owning a house, and trying to sell it and move in a hurry, that's more stress than I need. I don't think they make burritos big enough for that.
What I'm doing today: cleaning the bedrooms, paying bills, and waiting for the following to arrive:
This for J for Easter, I thought he would love the dog. He is into little house like things right now:
I saw these on my friend Nicole S. blog, she takes such cute pics of her boys in them. I wanted the firefighter set, but J wanted these:
This is also for his Easter basket and I got him a Curious George Board book that helps with bedtime routines:
I'll leave you with 5 random things about me:
1. I love pickles. Almost as much as I love guacamole. I recognize this isn't helping my case from earlier, but I'm still not pregnant.
2. I'm on the epic quest for the perfect shade of lipstick, one they don't discontinue after I fall in love.
3. I'm a recovering soda-aholic. I've been clean now for 48 hours, but I'm jones-ing.
4. My sister has Crohn's disease, my father has Ulcerative colitis. It's rare to have both in one family, Duke wants to do a study on us. Joy.
5. I have a photographic memory. Great for academia, not so great for directions. It's like laying a photograph on top of a photograph to get somewhere. Aggravating.
Have a great weekend. I just got a neat email from Cosmo about some really fun things that are going to be happening in the next week or two. I wanted to give my regulars a heads up, don't want you to get lost in the hustle. Also, I have a guest design team thing coming up, with a company that you probably would never put my style with. It's going to be so much fun! Happy Friday guys!
Five True Things
14 hours ago