Saturday, May 12, 2012

What doesn't kill you. . .

Been a while, so long I can't remember. So I thought I'd just start a new. And then blogger changed up everything and that stumped me for a little bit. But I've done some pages here recently so I thought I'd share. Still keeping current on project life every week, I'm just less enthused to share those. I feel like my version is really simple (aka do-able for me). So, new pages:

This one is from Studio calico's main kit City of Lights (April kit):


This one is from Sorbonne, an add-on for SC April:

 And this one is from the most recent SC kit main 35mm:

So I'm still here, still working, cleaning, scrapping, and gardening (and sneezing, darn allergies.) Not all necessarily in that order. Thanks for stopping by, Happy Mother's day-weekend to you! Until tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Love them all! Happy Mothers Day xxx

janel said...

Happy Mother's Day to you...although belated...still heartfelt. Oh my....A.J. has grown up! Enjoy the spring...and every day...before you know it, you will be looking back at these years with longing and melancholy. You are growing the most important garden ever!!!!!