Sunday, May 1, 2011

Cocoa Daisy May Vintage Ink

It's been a strange and long month since the last time that I blogged. I know I owe an update but today if it's ok, I'll just share my Cocoa Daisy May Vintage Ink pages. I have two more done for the crop, but you'll have to wait to see those. I got the main kit and 2 add-ons-Estate sale and Flea Market, plus the mist add-on. (Clearly I didn't have a clue what to do with the mist though, ha!)

This page is my favorite I think, I love watching my boy play with trains.
And this one was from the beginning of the month of April, an Egghunt we participated in on the base.
And an old photo that I love finally found a home. All the main kit here.
This one was all the main kit too. You can even see some of my handwriting on it. My favorite stamp ever in the history of Cocoa Daisy, or any other stamps I've purchased. Love, love the stamp in the main kit, such a treat.
I'll try to update again this week. It's just been so hard with working. I have lots that I want to do, but it seems like time is a precious commodity for me here lately. Until tomorrow (Hasta manana), Happy weekend to you!

10 comments:

Angela said...

yummy goodness...what awesome layouts!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work as always.

Linda Beeson said...

I so love what you did with all of those papers! I would have found some of them a little challenging to use. We play trains here too!

jamie long said...

I didnt think I liked those thickers, I guess I was wrong!

Jill said...

Oh my gosh -- so many of my paper loves are on these lovely layouts!

Unknown said...

Great pages! So good to see you creating again!

Caroline said...

fab layouts, i esp love the last one i LOVE the splatters

Caroline said...

just realised thats A stamp lol, have just emailed Kinsey to see if i can get that and the coffee staing sent to NZ i love it

janel said...

Been thinking a lot about you...I hope you have an extra special Mother's Day this next weekend. I understand how time is both the friend and the enemy...and that it seems like it is first and foremost in the every day. Hugs!

Keshet said...

Such clean, classic designs--love! Hope you're doing well!