Sunday, May 29, 2011

Cherry Soda (Cocoa Daisy June)

Spending some time relaxing on my staycation. But wanted to pop in and show you some pages I did for the Cocoa Daisy June Kit called Cherry Soda. I got all the add-ons but Strawberry Milkshake (I already had the Studio calico hearts, which I highly recommend).
I discussed how to alter those hearts with Waleska, I love the result! I painted them with yellow JBS paint dubbers and inked them with the red JBS cough syrup ink.
This is from our visit to the Smithsonian, they had a butterfly pavilion and it was very interesting. I got this new punch from Scrapbook.com. I love it, a lot. At first I was like, it's so small and it said Extra Large in the description. But then I got to thinking that it is the perfect scale for 8.5 x 11. I'm punching tags out of everything, someone stop me.
Case in point:
Yet another. I also found a new font. I'm enjoying my new finds to death I suppose, but I love them. This is a really really fun kit. Christine just keeps picking what I would pick out myself.
Thanks for stopping in. I've got to get back to relaxing. Be back soon. Happy holiday to you! Until tomorrow.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

love your creations! They are all wonderful! :)

AnnaMarie said...

Absolutely beautiful layouts! And the photos are precious - really love your style. :)

Linda Beeson said...

Wow! I love the strong colors along with all of that white on the first layout and those little tags on one of the other layouts.

janel said...

Thinking about you, thinking abou T., and just wanted to say Happy Memorial Day to you, and thanks to T. I cannot believe how much AJ looks like his daddy. Enjoy relaxing, you deserve it. Have a great day.

Keshet said...

Love what you've whipped up! Enjoy your staycation, sounds heavenly!

Denise said...

Your layouts with this kit are so gorgeous! Hope you have a wonderful weeekend.