I found this on the Scribble Scrabble blog yesterday while I was cleaning up my blog sidebar links and such:I'll keep my eyes peeled for more. I'm getting excited for all the new stuff coming out of CHA! Technically, I'm still a freelance designer for Cosmo, so I'm looking forward to their new releases too.
Other random stuff on a Monday morning:
1. I am researching preschools, so we have one to visit today.
2. I always cry when watching Finding Nemo. The beginning, middle, or end, it doesn't matter. And J is so into Ocean movies and toys. It could be rough on me.
3. I am going to have dinner with Vee. I know it seems like I'm living a jet set life, hanging out with all my scrapbooking peeps. But honestly, this last week is very untypical. I don't normally meet up with those girls very often-once or twice a year maybe. And this is my first time meeting Vee. We are going to Chipotle to consume mass quantities of guacamole (at least, I am!).
4. I will probably take a nap this afternoon so that I can scrap tonight. I've just been tired lately, doing so many CMEs (continuing medical education), and stuff for my license.
5. Both J and I got too much sun yesterday. Even though they are calling for rain, it's bright and sunny here. We might have to hide out in the mall or something this afternoon to avoid soaking up even more rays.
Happy Monday to you. Until tomorrow.
PS Who else do you think has great CHA peeks? On my short list-American Crafts (cute boy line, christmas line, stamps and thickers!), Pink Paislee (fall, halloween and christmas!), and I'm anxiously waiting for Basic Grey. How about you?