Friday, July 24, 2009

Driving-by, again

Thankful for the rain. Thankful my pug seems to be better. Thankful it's the weekend. Here is a page with Cosmo's the Boyfriend line:
Supplies: Cosmo Cricket The boyfriend Patterned paper:  Appreciation, Tube socks, Study hall and Homework; plus K& Co Alphas, Basic Grey rub-ons, American Crafts chipboard apple and Bazzil white and gray cardstock.
I tried to pick rub-ons and embellishments for his age. I'm waiting to date this until his first day. But I feel like I'll need the reminding to be ok with it on that day. I'm going to put the date over the apple. Happy Friday! Until tomorrow.

11 comments:

janel said...

Oh so sweet. You better put it in a page protector fast, as I have a feeling there could be some tears spilled onto this 1st day page. The beginning of many many letting-go moments...just thinking about it makes me nostalgic.
Happy Friday!

liz mataraza said...

cute, cute, cute! what a sweet little face.

Unknown said...

Such a sweet LO!

Denise said...

Awesome layout! Perfect design. I think I am needing a "boyfriend" named Cosmo. ;o)

Jennifer Davis said...

I love how this turned out Danielle! Awesome!

scrappermimi said...

Love your LO...that is a big day! Glad your pug is better...I love them!

mborrero said...

cute LO

namaste
Melina
living, creating, and appreciating
~my blog

Lisa Dorsey said...

Absolutely gorgeous my friend! I have been doing some of the drive bys myself.

Stacey Michaud said...

Love it! The new lines are really great! You rocked it as always!

Lisa Carroll said...

This page is perfect! Wow.

Vee said...

this is so cute!!!! :)