1. That I'm a mom of a busy 4 year old.
2. That I work a demanding full time job.
3. That I make 57+ decisions a day.
4. That I don't have a maid or a gardener. (Rats, oh well.)
5. That I don't have a cook either. (double rats)
6. Or a dog-walker. (you get the idea)
7. Or an accountant. (Argh)
8. That I'm also a wife, a daughter, sister, and friend.
9. That I have a chronic illness.
I can get so lost in my head, so busy doing the next thing. But I really believe that to call yourself a scrapbooker, you have to scrapbook. And I'm working toward scrapbooking more. This past year I've made strides to simplify and organize the house/yard. This has freed up a lot of time (of course laundry seems to eat up more than it's fair share but still). And yet, I'm still not very efficient about using that time. I can't say I'm so busy I don't have time. I know I do, I just don't know how to use the chunks I end up with. But I'm working on it. :)
I forgot to share this page for Cocoa Daisy, and now the kit is sold out with just a few add-ons for sale. It's Christmas in August: