Saturday, July 10, 2010

This is me, in a nutshell

I found this on my friend Leah's blog, and it made me laugh so hard (for like 15 mins) I almost died. And then I went and got dh so that he could read it and we laughed some more. I'm putting it here in case I need to find it again. :)

If you've ever really wanted to know me, get inside my head and walk around, this is it. Might be your only chance so. Blog post: So very me.
Hope you are having a lovely weekend. The drama surrounding the antibiotics continues (as does the ear infection and the fever, but the puking seems to be better. Hey, I'm an optimist. :))
Until tomorrow.

2 comments:

Keshet said...

Hope you all feel better!

Elisa said...

OMG, who is this Leah? Either she's been following me or she's a twin I never know I had!

Hope you're better now.